With limited story, Edgar throws you directly into the action of an endless procedurally generated dungeon crawler. With a "Diablo"-style loot system and an AP driven strategic-combat system (a la Fallout), the game attempts to recreate an experience thus far non-existant in flash gaming. Some of the features include:
* Three Classes, each with a unique skillset.
* An endless, randomly populated dungeon.
* A fully itemized world in which all items scale with your character.
* A robust skills & perks system for each character, thus letting you design your characters to play how you'd like.
* A journal that reveals some of the backstory of an alternate Earth as well as providing some tips and tricks for the game.
* Hardcore Mode - Your character only has one life. Make it count.